ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
QuoDeck's mission is to be the definitive destination for creation and consumption of interactive
and micro-learning. We believe strongly in preserving free speech and expression for our
as well as academic freedom for our creators. We also want to make sure that all of our
and creators feel safe and comfortable while using our Services. We have drafted these guidelines to
that people understand and follow the rules when participating in our online community and otherwise
Although we do not routinely screen or monitor content provided by users, we
remove or edit inappropriate content or activity reported to us or suspend, disable, or terminate a
access to all or part of the Services.You are prohibited from using our Services to
share content that:
You also aren't allowed to:
- Contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities with the intent to commit such
Please keep in mind that consumers/learners who are as young as 13 use QuoDeck, and we do not
content that is inappropriate for these younger consumers/learners.
- Contains credible threats or organizes acts of real-world violence. We don’t allow content
that creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or
public safety, or organizes or encourages harm.
- Harasses others. We encourage commentary about people and matters of public interest, but
otherwise inappropriate content directed at private individuals is not allowed.
- Violates intellectual property, privacy, or other rights. Do not share content that you do not
the right to share, claim content that you did not create as your own, or otherwise infringe or
misappropriate someone else’s intellectual property or other rights. Always attribute
materials used or quoted by you to the original copyright owner.
- Spams others. Do not share irrelevant or inappropriate advertising, promotional, or solicitation
additional rules and requirements.
Effective as of January 1st 2023.
- Do anything that violates local, state, national or international law or breaches any of your
contractual obligations or fiduciary duties.
- Share your password, let anyone access your account, or do anything that might put your account
- Attempt to access any other user's account.
- Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from our Services, unless
specifically authorized to do so.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our systems, unless specifically authorized to
- Break or circumvent our authentication or security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability
our systems or networks, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Try to reverse engineer any portion of our Services.
- Try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading,
spamming, or mail-bombing.
- Use our Services to distribute malware.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.